Friday, July 25, 2008

only cause you're gorgeous

during the first few weeks of my internship, i walked around the area to see what i could eat for lunch. i walked into a deli, saw the prices, and started to leave. my hand was on the door, but a man was coming in and we did those split second looks and fumbles of deciding whether one of us should side step or open the door. he ended up opening the door for me with a smile and said, "only cause you're gorgeous." and i walked out of the deli feeling pretty good about myself :)

7 comments:

Nathan Bixler said...

Whenever I see the word gorgeous I think that that can't be the way it's spelled, even though it is.

How old was he? (You should run into him again).

Paul said...

do u always go to that deli now waiting at the door? lol

Sunroot said...

and what am i?! chopped liver?!

teenhamodic said...

should there have been any doubt to begin with?

Juicebox said...

1.) Brian's comment was just skeevy. ew.

2.) It doesn't count when a stranger says it. I'm not sure why but it's all according to the international rulebooks.

Josh said...

oh florence...always the head-turner.

Leigh Anne Manguiob said...

of course it was cuz your gorgeous!! was he gorgeous too?? =P If he was, what was that deli?? lol